Friday, January 15, 2010

Seven Revealing Things about Me...

Seven Revealing Things about Me…




I was recently tagged by the delightfully unpredictable and refreshingly honest Renee Finberg of “TELLS ALL “… THANKS RENEE!!! … so I have added the following snippets about myself…




1. I have a streak of bohemian blood in me that occasionally has disregard for the rules or wants to go against the grain…








2. I could never be a vegetarian…I love food, including meat, and think that vegetarians are sometimes offensive…








3. I have a thing for boots…






Well,… maybe not these… on the other hand…




4. I have a low (as in zero) threshold of tolerance for “players” in business or romance …









5. My hair grows too fast …





Hopefully I won’t end up looking like this…






6. I have dreams where I am flying or suspended in air…







7. I have a chair fetish…








I would like to pass the award along to the following seven bloggers, whose blogs I have added to my blog list and now enjoy reading…




REESE & MARIE



CASA DULCE HOGAR



THE TRUTH ABOUT PARIS



CHIC PROVENCE



LA MAISON FOU



VERDIGRIS VIE



GREEN AND STYLISH



15 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me in the tag;......
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri,
    I enjoyed reading about you!! I laughed seeing the picture of the "haired" woman!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog today!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry,
    Those pictures were hysterical!!!! VERY Clever!!!!!I love the second hair picture of you you look like Chewbacca!!!!I love Casa Dolce Hogar and have seen the beautiful Verdigris Vie, I will happily check out the others! 4 days and counting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just found your blog and am looking forward to reading and learning more :) Hope you having a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Terri, you are so funny, these pix/captions have me laughing out loud! Thanks for tagging me, I will have to do some thinking now! Love your blog always

    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie, you're welcome!... love your list....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maryanne... You must be excited beyond words about the trip! I hope you and Peter have a fabulous time...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katrina... thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again. I will stop by to see you at your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kit... I glad you enjoyed it... it was fun putting together... and I look forward to seeing yours....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrie, I really apprecciate your nomination to me... but you may know that I decided to be a free award blog so I had to say no to many awards I have received. This is mainly because I would nominate all the blogs I know so far, and because it´s really complicated for me to write in English. The only award I received so far was from duchess of tea, which didn´t as anything to do, just to receive it.
    Thank you again, and I have enjoyed so much knowing a little bit about you.
    Muchos cariños,
    Maria Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. you know.....i have a chair 'thing' too.

    i think a chair is the personality of a room.

    xx you deserve the award....big time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Renee! I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fun blog ~ I was just over at Tartanscot ~

    Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the images... i've had those flying dreams to... have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...please take a moment to say hello...