Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Recent Houston Installation...


A few photos from a recent project I designed for a young professional couple.  

I installed it just in time,
before my leaving for Europe for the summer....

Maria and George were an absolute delight to work with!  For them I created a blend of classic and modern elements and pieces for a sophisticated and tranquil space.  We wanted pieces that could easily transition into other spaces when they eventually move to a larger family home...which may be sooner than later since they became expecting parents during the project!  But with that in mind, I had all the fabrics treated to be child friendly...


Custom fabricated sofa for the living area


I love this chair...!  It has a Kravet fabric on the Lee Industries chair frame.  They added an ottoman to the line that coordinates with the chair, which we intend to add.



 I designed and had fabricated this daybed as a piece to transition the living area and the dining area.  You can see the Saarinen dining table with R.H. dining chairs and Mirror.  The chandelier is the classic Zettel'z 5 Chandelier

 
Custom Drapes Installed


 Maria is a beautiful woman, of Greek heritage...so I did this painting for the project as an impression of her walking along the beach in Greece...

~ ~ ~

For information on how I can help you transform your home...please contact me at
terri@symingtoninteriors.com...I will be happy to discuss it with you.



3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures you posted with the gray sofa and they are lovely! I think gray would be a good choice too, especially if you "live" in that room. I'm sure whatever you decide will look beautiful.
    cirrus-sofa-design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, Thanks for visiting and your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this web page from my friend who shared with me regarding
    this web site and at the moment this time I am browsing this site and reading very informative articles at this time.


    my page; Indianapolis basement wall crack repair, ,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...please take a moment to say hello...