Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Looking Forward to The New Year...!



Wall Grouping with items I purchased from the Round Top Antique show and which I had custom framed

See Full Project Photos on HOUZZ




Happy New Blessings

Happy New Inspirations

Happy New  Desires

Happy New Goals

Happy New Creations

Happy New Friends

Happy New Relationships

Happy New Challenges

Happy New Adventures

Happy New Beginnings






Happy New Year!



I would like to extend my appreciation
for being acknowledged by HOUZZ
enthusiasts for the 

"Best of 2016"
Design


I believe this is a positive start to the new year
and I look forward to many more exciting
design project opportunities!


You can view several of my
design projects
on HOUZZ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by...please take a moment to say hello...